Last week we wrote about how we diffuse knowledge through shared interests and sharing best practices on the Micro-purchase Platform. This week, we’ll focus on some of the lessons learned during the (completed) DATA Act prototype. Importantly, though that project has finished, this post is not meant to be a full retrospective or post-mortem; we’ll be focusing on technical decisions. We should also delineate this from the more long term DATA Act broker, which is under active development.
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Deep Dive: Using Data Technology + Innovation for Lyme Disease
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
Government API Community of Practice - Quarterly Check-In
Mar 27, 3p.m.
Federal Leadership & Professional Development Seminar Series: Professional Branding
Apr 1, 12p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.