FTC’s Analytics Success: Making mission-related tasks easier for the user to find In the summer of 2015, members of the Federal Trade Commission’s Office of Public Affairs (OPA) Web team worked with their FTC colleagues to analyze Digital Analytics Program (DAP) Google Analytics data (onsite search queries, landing pages, pageviews, etc.) for FTC.gov. We found that many visitors were coming to the site to perform mission-related tasks, such as filing a complaint or reporting identity theft.
Chris Noonan Sturm is the FTC Website Manager in the Office of Public Affairs.
- Introducing the New Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice
- How Presidential Innovation Fellows and 18F Support One Another in Agencies
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- 2019 Virtual Student Federal Service (VSFS) Info Session — May 21, 12pm ET
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET
- U.S. Web Design System: May Monthly Call — May 23, 2pm ET