Greater transparency is one of the goals of our Consumer Help Center, which for over a year now has been the FCC’s primary online destination for learning about consumer telecommunications issues, filing informal consumer complaints and finding out what other consumers are concerned about.
Alison Kutler is the Chief of the Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau at the FCC.
- Introducing the New Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice
- How Presidential Innovation Fellows and 18F Support One Another in Agencies
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET
- U.S. Web Design System: May Monthly Call — May 23, 2pm ET
- Mobile Community of Practice Spring Meeting — May 28, 9am ET