Open to anyone with a .gov or .mil email address.
To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org with nothing in the subject and
Subscribe Open-Data in the body.
Avg. 1 emails per week
To join, send an email to email@example.com with nothing in the subject, and body content containing “subscribe open-data.”
Who we are
A community listserv and working group that unites 900 open data leads at federal agencies, data stewards, and all others in government interested in open data, enterprise data inventory, civic tech, and data-driven government issues.
Monthly implementation support meetings are held the first Tuesday at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) for Federal employees and contractors.
- Tag Managers Part 2: Configuration Framework (03/24/2021)
- Tag Managers Part 1: The Data Layer (02/24/2021)
- How To Navigate Challenges To Successfully A/B Test Your Emails (01/11/2021)
- Federal Crowdsourcing Webinar Series, Episode 14: Putting Open Data to Work for America’s Communities (09/15/2020)
- Short Case Study: A/B Testing for Data-Driven Design (06/23/2020)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »