Federal government employees only are eligible to join.
To join, email INNOVATION-ADOPTIONemail@example.com with nothing in the subject.
We are a community of Federal government employees who support each other as we learn, share, and adopt innovative approaches and new ways of working within our organizations.
What We Do
We inspire, support, and teach each other how to apply modern principles and practices to be the change we want to see. Our community is here for you to:
- Collaborate with each other to create real change by sharing questions, stories, and advice.
- Connect with new, practicing, and expert intrapreneurs in government.
- Shift your mindset around failure, how we work, and what’s possible.
- Learn to leverage available tools and technologies, including shared solutions.
Who We Are
We are any federal employee who has ever struggled to bring about big or small changes to improve government programs and services. Our diverse community welcomes people from any job series, grade level, or location across the government.
- 2021 Federal Plain Language Summit (09/21/2021)
- Digital Meets Culture: Getting Your Culture in Line With Your Digital Strategy (07/15/2021)
- Using Plain Language To Tell Our Stories (07/14/2021)
- Get your Idea Funded Through GSA’s 10x Program (03/02/2021)
- How Chatbots Can Improve Customer Experience (02/23/2021)
- USWDS Monthly Call - January 2021 (01/21/2021)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »