Open to anyone with a .gov or .mil email address.
To join, email CX-COPemail@example.com with
CX LISTSERV in the subject.
The government Customer Experience (CX) Community of Practice (CoP) is an interagency group of customer experience practitioners, with over 800 members across more than 140 federal, state, and local U.S. government offices and agencies.
Join the CX-COP listserv and community to stay on the cutting edge of government customer experience, including news, training, best practices, and technology.
- Digital Meets Culture: Getting Your Culture in Line With Your Digital Strategy (07/15/2021)
- Using Plain Language To Tell Our Stories (07/14/2021)
- How Chatbots Can Improve Customer Experience (02/23/2021)
- USWDS Monthly Call - January 2021 (01/21/2021)
- Practical Tips for Accessible Content and Multilingual Websites (12/03/2020)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »