Open to anyone with a .gov or .mil email address.
To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org with nothing in the subject and
subscribe agile-lean-cop in the body.
Avg. 1.58 emails per week
The Agile/Lean Community of Practice was started to bring together federal employees who are currently working with agile/lean methodologies or would like to learn more about Agile/Lean. We believe that agile/lean concepts can help the federal government become more efficient and effective while delivering better public services to the American citizen.
Logan Powell (Census) and Dr. Bill Brantley (USPTO)
Who We Are
We are a diverse community of project managers, developers, agency leaders, and other public servants who want to improve organizational processes while becoming more personally effective in their work.
What we do
The Agile/Lean Community of Practice has three goals:
- To share best practices and case studies of successful agile/lean projects in the federal agencies.
- To provide learning opportunities through unconferences, webinars, and other training to help increase the adoption of agile/lean methodologies in government.
- To serve as a voice for the Agile/Lean federal government community.
- USWDS Monthly Call - February 2021 (02/18/2021)
- Operating Cloud Services Efficiently with Business-Driven IT (09/22/2020)
- A Fresh Start With DevOps - Maybe (09/22/2020)
- 2020 Government UX Summit: July 28, 29, and 30 (07/28/2020)
- 10x Project Lightning Talks: 2020 (06/30/2020)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »