The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) documents explain how to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities. Web “content” generally refers to the information in a web page or web application, including:
- natural information such as text, images, and sounds
- code or markup that defines structure, presentation, etc.
- Read more Accessibility related articles on DigitalGov
- Section 508 Standards for Electronic and Information Technology
- Using Section 508 to Improve the Accessibility of Government Services
See more DigitalGov Resources