The Web Managers Community welcomes Judy Suzuki of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Join us to hear how the EPA conducted user testing to improve customers' experience on the EPA’s coronavirus disinfectants website.
In this session, we’ll cover questions such as:
- What examples in your everyday life relate to customer experience?
- How do you convey technical information to a non technical audience?
- How do you know how much testing you need to make real improvements to your website?
- Judy Suzuki - Web Content Services Division, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Beth A. Martin - Digital Services Expert (UX Designer), Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
The Web Managers Community of Practice is a group of government employees who manage government websites and digital services. They work to create a trusted, seamless online experience for all.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org