In this session you will hear from the digital experts at Census, General Services Administration, the Department of Interior, the National Park Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service, and the Department of State about how to help Census 2020, a social media crisis communication case study, social media strategy, and researching digital resources.
- “Crisis Communications” Tips for Social Media - Asha Beh and Katie Stasa, Department of State, Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs
- Update on Census 2020 Social Media - James Roberts, Census
- “How to get 100+ social media satellite accounts on message” - Gabrielle Perret, General Services Administration
- “Using humor and beauty to connect with your audience and build community” - Danielle Brigida, Matthew Turner, and Holly Richards, Department of Interior, National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service
- “Finding an appropriate tone on social in a crisis” - Leila Kamgar and Caroline Agsten, State Department Foreign Service Institute
This talk is hosted by SocialGov, the federal government social media community of practice.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email »