About the Event
Join the CX Community at our first 2018 meeting to learn about best practices, pitfalls and tips in creating your agency Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
We’ll discuss the following about CRM:
- Strategically Linking CRM to CX to Drive Citizen/Customer Engagement
- Using CRM Analytics to Improve Program Management and Demonstrate Value
- CRM Cultural Readiness and Adoption (i.e., leadership sponsorship, social modeling, training, support)
- CRM Governance and Project Management (i.e., centralized v. decentralized, levels of engagement, decision-making, reporting, issue escalation, center of excellence)
- CRM Design, Implementation, and Change Management (i.e., risk management, agile development, iteration, pilots/trials, human centered design)
- CRM and Enterprise Data Management / Architecture
This is a great opportunity to network with other community members too!
|10:05 a.m.||Opening Remarks
|10:15 a.m.||Panel Discussion: Different Perspectives from Varying Levels of CRM Adoption
|11:00 a.m.||Next Steps & Networking Break (virtual component concludes)
|11:15 a.m.||Breakout Session: Collaborative Conversations for a More Useful CRM|
|11:50 a.m.||Wrap Up/Next Steps|
Anyone with a desire to learn and discuss CRM in the government space with a .gov and .mil email address may register to attend in person or virtually.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email »