Please join us on January 26 at 1pm ET for our next monthly users call where the U.S. Web Design Standards core team will share what they’re working on in 2018, including:
- changing our name to more accurately describe what we are and what we do
- more specific design and implementation guidance
- easier ways to prototype and build consistently and incrementally
- clearer connections between user research and guidance
- a path to contribute components and research back to the system
Join us to hear from the team and ask questions.
- Maya Benari
- John Donmoyer
- Dan Williams
This call will be help over Zoom. Link will be provided upon registration.
This talk is open to federal employees who work on digital projects that could use the Web Design Standards.
Have questions about this event or future events? Send us an email »