- You must have access to YouTube to view the event.
- You will need to create a YouTube profile (channel) prior to the event to post comments during the live event.
About the event:
Join us to hear what USAGov has learned in the past few months while engaging the Spanish-speaking community via social media and how they’ve tweaked their strategy along the way to reach more people and connect with influencers.
This online event is hosted by the Multilingual Community of Practice will provide concrete tips and share real-life examples. Main topics to be discussed:
- tactics to reach a larger audience and join conversations already taking place
- connect with influencers and media outlets
- provide customer service via social media, especially during times of emergency
Government agencies that have a Spanish-language social media presence and want to do more to engage with their audience, or agencies that want to launch a Spanish-language social media account.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »