Open to anyone with a .gov or .mil email address.
To join, email email@example.com with
Subscribe to Mobile Community in the subject.
Avg. 2.62 emails per week
Mobile Community of Practice members, a network of federal employees, work across agencies to create anytime, anywhere government resources and solutions for today and tomorrow.
Hear how forward-thinking agencies are tackling public-facing mobile technologies together, and help build government-wide solutions.
- 2021 Federal Plain Language Summit (09/21/2021)
- Accessible Digital Content: Tips and Tricks (05/26/2021)
- USWDS & Accessibility: Creating More Inclusive Federal Websites (05/20/2021)
- Plain Language: Accessibility for Content (03/10/2021)
- Practical Tips for Accessible Content and Multilingual Websites (12/03/2020)
The Communities of Practice are hosted by digital.gov, a service of the Technology Transformation Services (TTS) within the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is a federal agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and must comply with requests for records made under FOIA. As a result, all communications made on this Communities of Practice LISTSERV are subject to release under FOIA.
When participating in this CoP, follow Digital.gov Community Guidelines.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »