Hallway testing is a usability test set-up in a high foot traffic area, utilizing bystanders to test your product. Your participants will be people who happen to be walking down the hall and are able to afford 5-10 minutes of their day. We on the USAJOBS team have found hallway tests successful for multiple reasons, most notably the number and variety of test participants available. In the five hallway test sessions we have conducted recently, we averaged better than thirteen participants per test.
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
- Why Our Country Needs More Civic Tech Leaders
- Introducing the 2019 Presidential Innovation Fellows
DAP Learning Series: Understanding When to Use Sessions vs. Unique Pageviews
Mar 20, 2p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.
An Introduction to the U.S. Data Federation
Apr 17, 1p.m.