The Challenge Much like GSA experienced three years ago, the Management Information Systems Office (MISO) organization at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had a vision, a crazy deadline, and the need to change and change fast. MISO is responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing a variety of enterprise business systems across the CDC. A strategic planning process launched last year laid out a vision called MISO 2020 that would transform the organization into a Center for Excellence for enterprise business solutions.
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Deep Dive: Using Data Technology + Innovation for Lyme Disease
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
Government API Community of Practice - Quarterly Check-In
Mar 27, 3p.m.
Federal Leadership & Professional Development Seminar Series: Professional Branding
Apr 1, 12p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.