Design research isn’t rocket science. But for many of us in the federal government, it can seem daunting and unfamiliar. We’re here to to help demystify the process of design research for those of you ready to wade into the waters. We’ve both done our fair share of design researching at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) over the past year. It hasn’t been easy—we’ve worked under itty bitty budgets and crazy timelines.
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
- Why Our Country Needs More Civic Tech Leaders
- Introducing the 2019 Presidential Innovation Fellows
DAP Learning Series: Understanding When to Use Sessions vs. Unique Pageviews
Mar 20, 2p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.
An Introduction to the U.S. Data Federation
Apr 17, 1p.m.