It seems that everyone these days is talking about “governance.” But what is it, really, and how can you make good governance usable in your agency? The federal government developed the Digital Government Strategy to deliver better Web services to the American people. The strategy is based on the notion of focusing on customers—the American people—and their needs in terms of providing access to high-quality digital government information and services anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Robert Jacoby, MIM, is a Lead Content Consultant at Aquilent. He works as a content team lead and project management support for Project Evolve on SAMHSA.gov.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- DAP Learning Series: Using the Advanced Analysis Tool — April 24, 1pm ET
- Indexing with Search.gov — April 25, 1pm ET
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET