A look at how FEMA responds to user needs and bugs in their app development.
Fitz came to the Forest Service from a civilian career in nuclear submarine engineering. He’s focused since on public affairs and strategic communications.
- Get Your Idea Funded Through 10x
- Introducing a Guide to the Paperwork Reduction Act
- Building Trust with Users Through Open Communication and Feedback
- Introducing the New Robotic Process Automation Community of Practice
- How Presidential Innovation Fellows and 18F Support One Another in Agencies
- American Tech Series, Part Two: Advancing User-centric Design in Government — July 23, 2pm ET
- DevOps Community of Practice Monthly Meeting — July 23, 2pm ET
- DAP Learning Series: Misunderstood Metrics — July 24, 2pm ET