Summary: The release of an updated National Nanotechnology Initiative Strategic Plan caps a month of activities highlighting nanotechnology. The Federal government continues to play a key role in the success of the U.S. nanotechnology enterprise through the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI)—as was evident throughout October. And one way to ensure the effort is well coordinated and well implemented is through strategic planning. Yesterday, the National Science and Technology Council released the 2016 NNI Strategic Plan, which describes the NNI vision and goals and the strategies by which these goals are to be achieved.
Lloyd Whitman is Assistant Director for Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials in the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP).
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Deep Dive: Using Data Technology + Innovation for Lyme Disease
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
Government API Community of Practice - Quarterly Check-In
Mar 27, 3p.m.
Federal Leadership & Professional Development Seminar Series: Professional Branding
Apr 1, 12p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.