Summary: EPA, FDA, and USDA unveil two documents as part of the Administration’s continuing effort to modernize the Federal regulatory system for biotechnology products. Today, the Federal government has taken an important step to ensure public confidence in the regulatory system for biotechnology products and to improve the transparency, predictability, coordination, and, ultimately, efficiency of that system. In 1986, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) issued the Coordinated Framework for the Regulation of Biotechnology, which outlined a comprehensive Federal regulatory policy for ensuring the safety of biotechnology products.
Julia Doherty is the Senior Director, Agricultural and SPS Affairs in the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative.
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Deep Dive: Using Data Technology + Innovation for Lyme Disease
- Go Beyond Coaching and Mentorship and Get Started as a Sponsor
- Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kids about Currency
- Deep Dive: How a Health Tech Sprint Pioneered an AI Ecosystem
Government API Community of Practice - Quarterly Check-In
Mar 27, 3p.m.
Federal Leadership & Professional Development Seminar Series: Professional Branding
Apr 1, 12p.m.
Caroline Jarrett on How to Design a Better Form
Apr 9, 2p.m.