The Law Library acquired a large collection from William S. Hein & Co., Inc. to make all volumes of several collections (like the Federal Register) available in open access to researchers. Preparing these files by adding metadata for easy searching takes a lot of work, so this summer we asked law students and library students from across the country to help become our “crowd” in order to crowdsource metadata for a collection of 542 volumes of U.
Jennifer González is a legal information analyst at the Law Library of Congress.
- Presidential Innovation Fellows Join FDA to Advance Digital Health
- Introducing USWDS 2.0
- Web Analytics: Why the Users Metric Just Got More Complicated
- Q&A With Ryan Day About GSA’s API Strategy
- A Year in the Life of a PIF
- Innovative Approaches to the Opioid Crisis — April 30, 8am ET
- Government UX Summit 2019 — May 15, 9am ET
- DAP Learning Series: Using the analytics.usa.gov API — May 23, 2pm ET