The Law Library acquired a large collection from William S. Hein & Co., Inc. to make all volumes of several collections (like the Federal Register) available in open access to researchers. Preparing these files by adding metadata for easy searching takes a lot of work, so this summer we asked law students and library students from across the country to help become our “crowd” in order to crowdsource metadata for a collection of 542 volumes of U.
Jennifer González is a legal information analyst at the Law Library of Congress.
- Health Tech Sprint Aims at Improving Care Access and Experience
- GSA Steps Up Security for .gov
- A Design Challenge to Improve How School Data is Reported
- Want a More Innovative Agency? Encourage Employees to Experiment
- Collaborating for Better Design, Technology, and User Experience