You may have seen this icon on our calendar recently. This icon indicates a digitalgov “friend event.”
What’s a Friend Event
- Does your agency offer training or events to help improve digital services?
- Are they free?
- Are they open to other federal government agencies?
If you answered YES to all three questions then you have a friend event that we want on the [DigitalGov Calendar](/events/.
Just 3 steps
- Submit your event for the calendar.
- It goes up on the calendar. (As long it’s free, hosted by a federal agency and in the realm of digital services.)
- It goes out in our newsletter.
What’s in it for you?
- You event will be shared with our community of over 40,000 subscribers in the Daily and Weekly newsletter.
- Plus, it’ll be visible on the events calendar with all the other events.
The calendar is just another place for you to share your event so that other agencies can take advantage of the training across government for government.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »