Instameets Combine In-person and Digital Engagement
Instameets can achieve this strategic goal by using Instagram with meetups to amplify the vision of your mission.
Katie Harbath, global lead for politics and government engagement at Facebook, joined us at DigitalGov University for a webinar to share with agencies how they can plan Instameets, and some of the nuts and bolts of managing Instagram.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- Bringing your organization to life through photos
- Extending Instagram conversations on Facebook
- Experimenting and learning about your audience
- Bringing the Instagram experience into your platforms
- Leveraging Facebook and Instagram to get the most out of your campaign
You can view a recording of the presentation below:
Also, please remember to RSVP and join us for “Triple Threat: Managing, Measuring and Archiving Government Social Media” on Wednesday, Feb. 5. During this session Hootsuite will demonstrate to agencies how they can manage multiple accounts, collect and report robust performance analysis and automate archiving for records management — all in one dashboard.
It’s all part of our ongoing effort to bring you more of the best in social media for government training each week through DigitalGov University. We hope you can join us.