- Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what to do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity.
- Audible siren that automatically goes off even if app is closed when the National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA) issues a tornado warning, helping to reduce the chance of sleeping through an actual warning.
- Push notification sent when a warning expires – especially important if power goes out while you or your family are in your safe room.
- Help distant friends and family in tornado alley with ability to receive tornado watch and warning alerts based on their location from NOAA.
- Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most.
- Be ready should a tornado hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org