- Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what to do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity.
- Audible siren that automatically goes off even if app is closed when the National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA) issues a tornado warning, helping to reduce the chance of sleeping through an actual warning.
- Push notification sent when a warning expires – especially important if power goes out while you or your family are in your safe room.
- Help distant friends and family in tornado alley with ability to receive tornado watch and warning alerts based on their location from NOAA.
- Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most.
- Be ready should a tornado hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
Have feedback or questions? Send us an email »